Thursday, 1 May 2014

Apr: Stay young, go dancing

Mihin ihmeeseen huhtikuu katosi? Tässä kuitenkin musiikkilemppareita viime kuulta.
Kivaa vappua kaikille!

And when you say you won't forget me / Well I can tell you that's untrue / 'cause every day since you left me / I've thought less and less of you

I've been feeling old / I've been feeling cold / You're the heat that I know

So why don't we just move into the other room / There's space for us to shake, and hey, I like this tune

If I was a boy at sea / I would be swinging from a broken tree /I would be down on my back looking up at stars at night

And you said "every time we kissed / I felt something that couldn't exist" / And I confessed that I thought I felt it too

I wasn't shopping for a doll / To say the least, I thought, I've seen them all / But then you took me by surprise / I'm dreaming bout those dreamy eyes

Moni laulu kertoi rakkaudesta/ mutta usein portaikossa / pysähdyin pimeässä / aina askeleen jäljessä
You said this city has a beating heart/ That pushes people down the boulevard

Some people wanna see what I see / Some people put an evil eye on me

'Cause when she sings I hear a symphony / And I'm swallowed in sound as it echoes through me


No comments:

Post a Comment

me loves comments