Saturday, 14 June 2014

May: Words of love in broken English

Tässä vihdoinkin toukokuun suosikit! :)

 In the land of the innocent / I’ve known you forever.

 You've got a lovely way with words / Must be the way you see the world /  It's just the way you see the world.

 Wake up there's a whole world left to see/ One chance to rewrite history

 Words of love in broken english  /  They have a lonesome tone / Didn't understand, must be Italian / Must be good looking undressed

So glad we've almost made it / So sad we had to fade it / Everybody wants to rule the world

Lift your hands and voices / Free your mind and join us / You can feel it in the air

And when you are out there on the road / For several weeks of shows / And when you scan the radio / I hope this song will guide you home

Your kind is gonna fall / Your ship is sinking fast / And all your able men are leaving


So brown eyes / I'll hold you near / 'Cause you're the only song I want to hear / A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere


No comments:

Post a Comment

me loves comments