Thursday, 14 August 2014

Summer Songs

Tänä kesänä oon löytänyt taas monia kivoja biisejä ja kuunnellut vanhoja suosikkeja. Ja jälleen aion myös jakaa ne teidän kanssa, mutta koska niitä on niin paljon, jaoin ne kahdeksi erilliseksi postaukseksi!
Mitkä on teidän kesäiset suosikit?

 Take my good word/ Turn it backwards /Turn your back on me

 Miljoner ord förvinner ner i förrgårs svarta hål/ Som hundratusen åsikter som ingen lyssnar på

 Please leave this world as you found it / And if you can / A little bit better



We lie beneath the stars at night/ Our hands gripping each other tight

 When you talk, it's like a movie and you're makin' me crazy / 'Cause life imitates art


And I know you have a heavy heart / I can feel it when we kiss / So many men stronger than me have thrown their backs out trying to lift it

 And I'm screaming at the top of my lungs / Pretending the echoes belong to someone  / Someone I used to know



No comments:

Post a Comment

me loves comments